GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT PILGRIMAGE
September 3 – September 13, 2017
A pilgrimage to the Holy Land will be an experience you will never forget. Christians have been going on pilgrimages from the very beginning of our faith. Early Christians visited the birth place Jesus and other sites documented in the Gospels. The Holy Land holds importance as the place of Jesus’ birth, life, death and resurrection.
On our pilgrimage to the Holy Land we offer a complete itinerary that includes round-trip airfare, accommodation in first class hotels, breakfast and dinner daily, all transportation, daily Mass and all under the guidance of a Franciscan Friar, who – as an appointed guardian of the Holy places – has access to all of the areas most critical to our faith.
||Overnight Flight to Tel Aviv
|Arrival at Tel Aviv / Jerusalem
|Jerusalem / Petra / Amman
|Amman / Tiberias
||Tiberias / Netanya / Tel Aviv / US
YOU NEED TO KNOW
Flights leave from New York JFK.
- Round-trip air transportation from New York JFK
- Airline taxes/fuel surcharges as currently levied
- Accommodations for 9 nights
- Hotel taxes
- Meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation by deluxe motorcoach
- All transfers and baggage handling at hotels
- Comprehensive sightseeing with entrance fees
- Jordanian entry visa
- Israel/Jordan border crossing taxes
- Daily Mass