A pilgrimage to Greece in the “Footsteps of St. Paul” will be an experience you will never forget. Christians have been going on pilgrimages from the very beginning of our faith. Early Christians visited sites documented in the Gospels. Greece holds importance as the place of the ministry of St. Paul.
On our pilgrimage to Greece, we offer a complete itinerary that includes round-trip airfare, accommodation in first class hotels, breakfast and dinner daily, all transportation, daily Mass and all under the guidance of a Franciscan Friar.
YOU NEED TO KNOW
Flights leave from New York JFK.
- Round-trip airfare from New York JFK
- Airline taxes/fuel surcharges as currently levied
- Accommodation in First Class/4 star hotels
- All hotel taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Baggage handling at hotels and on the cruise
- Land travel by deluxe motorcoach
- Comprehensive sightseeing with a professional
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Daily Mass
|Day 1||Depart USA|
||Thessaloniki / Kavala|
||Kavala / Thessaloniki|
|Day 6||Thessaloniki / Kalambaka|
|Day 7||Kalambaka / Athens|
|Day 10||Athens / USA|