Holy Land and Jordan Pilgrimage
Our most popular pilgrimage!
Monsignor Richard Woy from the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen in Baltimore, MD will accompany this pilgrimage. Visit the Chapel of the Ascension and the Church of the Pater Noster on the summit of the Mount of Olives, with a panoramic view of Jerusalem. Walk in the Garden of Gethsemane, and see the Basilica of the Agony before going on to Bethany and the Tomb of Lazarus. Travel to the oldest city in Israel, Jericho, and then swim in the salty, mineral-laden Dead Sea.
Touch the spot where Jesus was born within the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, and see the birthplace of John the Baptist and the Church of the Visitation. Then, follow the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre while carrying the cross, and venerate the Tomb of Jesus.
From there, it’s on to Petra – one of the Seven Wonders of the World! Board a boat and sail through the Sea of Galilee, and then stay overnight in the seaside city of Tiberias.
View the trip details for a day-to-day account of all the holy sites you’ll visit, including Mount Tabor and the spot of the Transfiguration, Capernaum, the Mount of the Beatitudes, Nazareth and the Basilica of the Annunciation.
YOU NEED TO KNOW
Flights leave from Newark.
- Round-trip airfare from Newark on non-stop flights with United Airlines
- Airline taxes/fuel surcharges as currently levied
- Accommodation for 10 nights in Superior 4 star and 5 star hotels
- All hotel taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Land transportation by deluxe motorcoach
- All transfers and baggage handling at hotels
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees
- Jordanian entry visa
- Israel/Jordan border crossing taxes
- Daily Mass
Airfares from other departure cities throughout the United States are available upon request.
For those who prefer to arrange their own flights the Land‐Only cost is $3,153.00 per person.
|Day 1||Depart USA|
||Arrive Tel Aviv / Netanya|
||Netanya / Tiberias|
|Day 6||Petra / Amman|
|Day 7||Amman / Jerusalem|
|Day 11||Jerusalem / Tel Aviv / USA|