Holy Land Pilgrimage
Meet your tour in Tel Aviv before traveling to Mount Carmel and Mount Tabor, the spot of the Transfiguration. Watch pilgrims renew their wedding vows in Cana, and then board a boat and sail through the Sea of Galilee. Touch the spot where Jesus was born within the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. Follow the Via Dolorosa and carry the cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre where you can venerate the Tomb of Jesus. Cross through the desert of Jericho, renew your baptismal vows in the River Jordan, and swim in the salty, mineral-laden Dead Sea.
These are just some of the adventures that await you on this tour! View the trip details for a full list of the holy sites you’ll visit and day-to-day account of your trip.
YOU NEED TO KNOW
Flights leave from New York JFK.
- Round-trip from New York JFK
- Airline taxes/fuel surcharges as currently levied
- Accommodation for 8 nights in 4 star hotels
- All hotel taxes
- Meals per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch,
- Land transportation by deluxe motorcoach
- All transfers and baggage handling at hotels
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees
- Daily Mass
|Day 1||Depart USA|
||Arrival at Tel Aviv|
||Tel Aviv / Tiberias|
||Tiberias / Bethlehem|
|Day 7||Bethlehem / Jerusalem|
|Day 11||Jerusalem / Tel Aviv / USA|