We can plan a group pilgrimage for your church, parish, school, college or university, alumni association, or ministry. A group pilgrimage is a spiritual and community-building experience, but we may also help you plan one as fundraiser for your non-profit organization.
Planning a pilgrimage will require prayer and preparation. We suggest you take a look at the details for our different tours to get an idea of what a tour includes. From there, we’re able to customize different parts of your trip, such as the type of accommodations, the sites on the tour, where masses are held, and your flight destinations.
In addition, please consider:
- How many people might be in your group; a group is considered 25 – 45 people. We may be able to accommodate more depending on the group and the number of available guides.
- Teaming up with another group or organization that would be interested in a pilgrimage.
- The time of year for your pilgrimage.
- Planning at least a year in advance to leave time for promoting your trip and allowing your participants to raise funds.
- Being intentional about your pilgrimage, and praying for the success of your trip each day.
- Selecting a “contact person” and main organizer for all inquiries about the trip.
- How you’re going to promote your trip. We can provide basic promotional materials you may use.
Please contact us so we can begin planning your pilgrimage!