Christmas Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
Begin your journey on the shores of the Sea of Galilee where Jesus asked Simon Peter to “feed my sheep.” Visit Bethsaida, the hometown of Peter, Andrew, and Philip. Cross through the desert of Jericho, renew your baptismal vows in the River Jordan, and swim in the salty, mineral-laden Dead Sea. Travel to Mount Carmel and Mount Tabor, the spot of the Transfiguration. See Jesus’ boyhood home of Nazareth and the Basilica of the Annunciation. Watch pilgrims renew their wedding vows in Cana, touch the spot where Jesus was born within the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, and spend Christmas day in Bethlehem and Jerusalem! Follow the Via Dolorosa and carry the cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre where you can venerate the Tomb of Jesus.
These are just some of the adventures that await you on this tour! View the trip details for a full list of the holy sites you’ll visit and day-to-day account of your trip.
YOU NEED TO KNOW
Flights leave from New York JFK.
- Roundtrip airfare from New York JFK
- Airline taxes/fuel surcharges as currently levied
- Accommodation for 8 nights in 4 star hotels
- All hotel taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Land transportation by deluxe motorcoach
- All transfers and baggage handling at hotels
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees
- Daily Mass
|Day 1||Depart USA|
||Arrive Tel Aviv / Netanya|
||Netanya / Tiberias|
|Day 6||Tiberias / Jerusalem|
|Day 10||Jerusalem / USA|